Monks of the Way of Ki Mastery are the ultimate masters of how to channel their Ki to push their bodies to incredible new heights. Ki Masters are able to recharge their Ki through concentration and even project their Ki into powerful blasts of force.
Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you can channel your ki to perform physical feats far beyond your normal limits:
- Spend 1 Ki point to roll an additional damage dice on a hit.
- Spend 1Ki point/+1 increase your attack and damage modifier for 1/minute. Any number of Ki Points may be spent in this way. Does not count as magical. Requires concentration.
- Can Spend a Round concentrating and focusing Ki energy back into the body, regaining 1 Ki point/round, taking any damage negates this benefit.
At 6th level, you gain the ability to channel your Ki into a ranged blast of energy that deals 1D10 Force Damage. You decide what the blast looks like and you use your wisdom modifier as if it was a spell based attack. You can utilize your Ki in any of the following ways combining and stacking effects as you see fit within your Ki. The blast requires you to say a verbal command to unleash your Ki blast which can be anything you choose but must be the same command thereafter for the similar effects. The blast has a base range of up to 100 feet.
- 1 Ki Point/increase the Range by another 100 feet.
- 1 Ki point/increase the damage dice by 1D10.
- 1 Ki point/add a blast sphere of 10 feet, additional 10 feet per Ki point.
At 6th level, you gain a flying speed equal to your movement speed by expending 1 Ki point for every 10 minutes of flight concentration required.
At 17th level, you are so full of Ki that your body can do incredible things. You can jump in height from a stand still equal to your movement speed as a bonus action, you can jump 4x your movement speed if you are running while jumping. You can spend 1 Ki/to increase your base movement speed by 5, this lasts up to 10 minutes requiring concentration; you can spend additional Ki points to increase this effect.